In consideration of my engagement as a member of FFSC, and for other good valuable consideration herein acknowledge as received, I hereby grant to FFSC - its staff, Board Representatives, and those acting with its authority and permission, the irrevocable and unrestricted right and permission to take, copyright in their own name and otherwise, and use, reuse, and publish pictures of me in all artwork or media used in promotion, editorial, trade, advertising, web site display, or for any other purpose whatsoever. I also consent to the use of any published matter in conjunction therewith. I hereby release, discharge, and agree to save harmless FFSC – its staff, Board Representatives, and those acting with its authority and permission, from any liability of distortion or altered use that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture(s), video, or in any subsequent processing thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy. I hereby warrant that I am of full age or have a Parent/Guardian to rightly contract my own name. I have read the above authorization, release and agreement, and I am fully familiar with the contents thereof. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.
Please read the following FFSC Terms and Conditions carefully * I have read, agreed and committed to abide by the following FFSC Terms and Conditions:
(FFSC Terms and Conditions)
A. Welcome to Flying Fish Swim Club(FFSC). We hope you can get improvement with our swimming lessons. FFSC is fortunate to have experienced, professional coaches working to develop our members into better swimmers, and more importantly, teaching and instilling important life skills. These skills include time-management, self-discipline and sportsmanship Your child will reap the benefits of swimming long after his/her participation with FFSC ends.
1. Flying Fish Swim Club offers the lessons to the members of our club. (‘FFSC’ ‘Club’ ‘We’ ‘Our’ or ‘Us’).
2. ‘Member’ ‘You’ ‘Student’ ‘Swimmer’ ‘Child(ren)’ ‘They’ means the member named registration form and all swimmers in our club.
3. 'Guardian' means the parent/person who named registration form, and did complete the registration for the member.
4. 'Registration' means guardian has completed the registration and you become to be the member of our club. You and Guardian, both agree and commit to abide by our policies and rules(Terms and Conditions).
5. ‘Terms and Conditions’ meas policies, rules and regulations.
6. ‘Agree and Commit’ means the parent/guardian/member agree and commit to be
bound by the FFSC Terms and Conditions, and you take your own responsibility and
risk if any violations.
7. Terms and Conditions is binding equally to all our club members.
B. Flying Fish Swim Club believes that attendance and punctuality are important aspects in the development of the swimmers. It is vital to attend all expected training session and arrive on time. Not only is this expected from the Club, but it also demonstrates good discipline and respect for the sport, the Coaches, and other swimmers within the Club. It is important that swimmers attend all their sessions each week, the member must guaranteed the rate of attendance. Swimming is a sport that requires regular attendance to ensure that fitness is maintained, and individual swimming standards are improved.
1. All registration methods are binding equally.
2. Application(s) for registration will not be processed unless accompanied by full
Tuition and Refund Policy
1.Registration fee $25
2.Full payment payable to FFSC
3.The tuition is paid on the day of the last day of current term for keeping the spot you
4.$100 administration fee will be charged, if any cancellation before the session start. 5.No refunds will be granted for missed lessons or cancellation of the term on or after
the date of the first class.
6.$50 will be charged for bounced cheque.
Drop off and pick-up policy
1. In order to ensure the safety of the student, before the class, guardian must hand over student to the teacher face to face, and then can leaving temporarily; After the class, guardian need to pick up student in time to prevent any accident happened. The club has no responsibility for the delay pick up for the time that are outside of the class.
2. The locker room can be used 15 minutes in advance before the class starts;
The student can get into the pool room 5 minutes in advance before their class;
The student need done their changing within 15 minutes after class, and leave away the building where the pool is located;
3. The students stay at the waiting area on the deck before their swimming, do not get close to the pool, and do not play beside of the pool;
The students must follow the teacher's instruction, the teacher will give students permission to get into the pool and start the class when our class time is on.
1. The members and guardians abide by FFSC policies, rules and regulations.
2. The members abide by the coaches' instruction, and trying their the best.
3. The Guardian have to make sure their child(ren) is/are health and in good physical
4. In order to maintain a good mental state and health and develop good study habits,
FFSC encourages students to attend swimming lessons with full attendance. Making
sure to guarantee the time of swimming lesson.
5. Parent/Guardian are not permitted involvement in classes. please communicate with
the teacher after class If any questions.
Lessons and make up
6. There is no try out lesson offered.
7. The lessons cannot be transferred between the swimmers. Enrollment cannot be
transferred to another person or to other FFSC programs or services.
8. There will be 2 make up lessons per term, and that all make up lessons are to be rescheduled within the term, exceeding the term, no make-up class. Asking for absent
must be notified 24 hours in advance by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org, otherwise, no make-up lessons will be granted.
※ Unasked absences are not offered make up, and that will be charged as normal lessons. ※ No make up lessons are offered to the missed lessons which exceeding two times, and that will be charged as normal lessons. ※ In order to avoid absence, the lesson can be adjusted occasionally, please to plan and communicate with the coach in advance.
9. The lessons which are running by term have to be done within the term, no delaying lessons will be granted when school year swimming. Please stay consistent with the lessons that have been arranged.
10. For some leaving and returning, the make up lessons can be took before leaving and after returned (requires an appointment). Members will not be granted make-up lessons without asking absence.
11. The lessons will be delayed if all the facilities we use are closed for some reasons by the schools.
12. Members who enrolled the club's annual training need to ensure full attendance; absenteeism due to personal reasons will not be postponed or make up.
Members who participate in the competition need to sign the Athletes Code of Conduct.
Suspension policies apply. Please refer to the FFSC Terms and Conditions for more information.
To request a suspension of your swim lessons, please complete the form below. Please note that suspensions are not confirmed until you have been contacted by Club. Swim Lessons Subpension Request Form.pdf
For any enquiries regarding this form, please contact us at email@example.com
Please review the suspension terms and conditions prior to submitting your suspension request. Suspension requests must be submitted a minimum of two (2) weeks prior to the requested suspension start date
The suspension is maximum 12 weeks, is offered only once, the means that the lessons will be restarted on the week of 13th after granted approval the suspension. The lessons are not retained for any longer after 12 weeks and the credit will be cleared if did not restart.
Medical related suspensions are required to be submitted within 7 days of the absence and must be accompanied by a medical certificate. For suspensions over 12 weeks due to long term illness or injury, please email FFSC. Non-medical related suspensions must be submitted prior to the absence from lessons. No credits or makeup lesson will be given for missed lesson. (Annual Training Program is only Medical related suspension applied)
An administration fee(one-tenth or one-fourteenth of the program fee) need to be charged to close and reopen the lessons of the 12 weeks suspension.
Once children come to class, they must strictly follow the teacher's requirements. They are not allowed to play by the pool or dive without permission. If they violate the school's safety regulations, they will be responsible for the consequences.
During the class, to get teacher’s permission for any leaving (for example, got to bathroom, drinking, etc.)
Do not run or run after others or fighting and romping around on the pool deck.
When class is dismissed, parent pick up the child(ren) in time, the club has no responsibility for the delay pick up for the time that are outside of the class.
During the class, for the children who are not our members yet, please staying at the visiting area and take care of them by parent/guardian, do not go around on the deck and do not approach the pool. It is parent/guardian’s responsibility if any irregularities and accidental damage.
1. FFSC reserves the right to terminate a member's membership if the member/guardian breaks the policies and rules.The final interpretation right belongs to FFSC.
2. FFSC reserves the right to vary, add or remove any lessons or particular lessons from time to time.
3. FFSC reserves the right to close or withdraw any facility(depends on the facility that we use which managed by the schools) with or without notice for maintenance or cleaning purposes and for reasons of safety.
4. Waiver Clause: Guardian Consent, to complete and sign for students who under 18 years of age. I certify that I am the legal guardian of the above student and that I do hereby give permission for the student to participate in the above activity. I further certify that the student is in good health and has no physical or other impediment which would endanger him or her while participating in this activity. I realize that by participating in this program, the student will be exposed to a risk of injury or death. I understand the dangers incidental to participating in the program and the need for safety precautions, and I have discussed the dangers of the program and the need for safety precautions with the student. I hereby execute the above Agreement Waiver Clause, and Release on his/her behalf.
5. Parent/Guardian are not allowed to take pictures and videos on the class.
6. Photos/Video Consent. In consideration of my engagement as a member of FFSC, and for other good valuable consideration, herein acknowledge as received. I hereby grant to FFSC - its staff, Board Representatives, and those acting with its authority
and permission, the irrevocable and unrestricted right and permission to take, copyright in their own name and otherwise, and use, reuse, and publish pictures of me in all artwork or media used in promotion, editorial, trade, advertising, web site display, or for any other purpose whatsoever. I also consent to the use of any published matter in conjunction therewith. I hereby release, discharge, and agree to save harmless FFSC – its staff, Board Representatives, and those acting with its authority and permission, from any liability of distortion or altered use that may occur or be produced in the taking of said picture(s), video, or in any subsequent processing thereof, including without limitation any claims for libel or invasion of privacy. I hereby warrant that I am of full age or have a Parent/Guardian to rightly contract my own name. I have read the above authorization, release and agreement, and I am fully familiar with the contents thereof. This release shall be binding upon me and my heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.
7. The Policies, Rules, Regulations can be adjusted and updated to perfect when it is necessary, The final interpretation right belongs to FFSC.
1. Members should abide by the Training Commitment and Behaviour, and the Code of Conduct.
2. During class, as well as in the change room, or on deck, playing and slapstick are not allowed, to avoid harm.
Members need to learn from each other, help each other, and respect each other.
3. FFSC supports members in good behavior and stops any bad words or behaviors are happening within our club.
4. Do not put valuables in the change room.
5. Members are required to wear club swimming caps in class.
6. There will be an evaluation at the end of every term for beginners, and only the
members who passed the requirement can be upgraded.
7. If there is any question, please communicate with the coach after class. Guardians are
not allowed to participate in the class and disrupt the order of the class.
For unfinished matters, FFSC will revise or supplement in time!