Job Opportunity - Swim Instructor
Provides swimming instruction, skill evaluation, and safety supervision of participants, accident prevention, rescue skills, public education, and public relations. Plans conduct and implement safe and educational swimming lessons.
• Safety & responsibility sense
• 16 years old and older
• Pass criminal background check
• Love to teach & work with children
• Swim coaching and instructing experiences
• Competitive swim experiences
• Current Lifesaving Society Swim Instructor, Lifesaving Instructor, and Emergency First Aid Instructor certifications
• Current Lifesaving Society National Lifeguard (Pool) certification.
• Current Standard First Aid and Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation 'C' certifications as recognized by the WSIB.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Embrace FFSC mission with a spirit of love, passion, caring and fun
• Ensure the safety and well being of our swimmers and customers
• Instruct swim classes from beginner to competitive
• Deliver learning progression in a safe and fun environment
• Commit to the assigned work shifts or schedules
• Recognize and respond to emergency situations providing proper cares as trained
• Administer CPR and First Aid when needed
• Assist in any emergency situation as trained
• Assume custodial duties as assigned
• Maintain good customer relations and a professional club image
• Perform all necessary tasks as assigned by the Management
• Attend all mandatory trainings and meetings
• Fill out and submit any necessary paperwork as required
Return to All Job Openings
If you are interested in applying, please send your Resume to us in the following manners:
Email to email@example.com
Suitable applicants will be contacted by a hiring manager for an interview.